Seamless clothing has no seams (seams), which is a new and innovative way of making clothes. Seamless clothing offers many advantages:
- The absence of seams provides greater comfort;
- This will be the perfect choice for fans of super tight clothing, because you can move freely and there are no seams that could irritate you;
- Each contour captures the shape of your body, making your clothes fit only your shape;
- In addition, this product is eco-friendly (more video friendly) because there is no cutting loss, as is the case with conventional knitted products.
You can read more information about the advantages of seamless clothing HERE.
It would be important to study the composition of the material and make sure that at least the largest percentage is directly from natural materials. Clothes made from natural materials are usually moisture wicking, breathable, environmentally friendly and less likely to attract dirt. This kind of quality is comfortable to wear and easy to see from the outside.
You should be aware that the overall quality of clothing depends not only on high-quality material, but also on the production process used.
Seamless clothing technique is one of the quality brands. Seamless knitwear is designed and created in 3 dimensions, so it provides perfect comfort.
The seamless garment is created using the minimum amount of material required, thus creating no shear loss, making it an excellent eco-knit product.
From a manufacturing perspective, since seamless clothing requires no sewing, it can be produced in or near consumption areas, saving on shipping costs and reducing environmental impact.
The most suitable material for a dress in summer will be viscose with elastane or viscose with cotton, which will allow you to breathe and will be flexible enough to freely go on summer adventures.
You can also wash a woolen garment in a washing machine, subject to certain prerequisites:
- Choose the gentle "hand wash" program;
- The washing temperature should not be higher than 20 degrees;
- It is best to let the garment dry on a lined towel;
- If necessary, the clothes can be ironed with steam (adjusting the temperature to the material);
- Do not leave the knitting hanging on the hanger for a long time, as it will deform the shoulders.
Read more about proper care of wool and other fabric clothing HERE.